|DEADLINE: June 1st, 2019|
In this forum, we will discuss the topic of "Inclusive Development vs Industry 5.0: Where is the future?" and with the help of a diverse range of field experts and industry leaders, equip youth with the necessary tools to adapt succesfully to modern conditions. All selected applicants will benefit from several workshops, keynotes and masterclasses led by some of the world’s foremost experts on the matter of Industry 5.0 & Inclusive Development.
Youth Global Forum from Youth Time International Movement
|Youth Global Forum from Youth Time International Movement|
The event will take place in Amsterdam, from December 2nd - 6th with over 100 participants from all over the world.
Participation is partially funded. The complete program, cultural activities and official dinners are covered by Youth Time International Movement. Travel costs come at your own expense. There is also a registration fee which will go towards the budget which will support the grant awarded to the 1st place project winner and your accommodation.
Youth Time International Movement offer a limited number of scholarships to the most outstanding young leaders who want to do good around the world, enriching the lives of those in need in their communities, but cannot afford to attend the event.
This program open for Participants and Project Presenters.
As a basic participant you can expect to:
1. Participate in educational and interactive talks and become inspired through sessions conducted by distinguished, honorable guests;
2. Gain valuable new skills, knowledge and experiences that will serve as a solid foundation for your future entrepreneurial & professional endeavors;
3. Have a unique opportunity to meet with 100 like-minded people from across the world and network with renowned professionals in the fields of entrepreneurship, finance, business, science, technology and education.
As a project presenter additionally to the points mentioned above, you can expect to:
1. Get the opportunity to present your project with the chance of being awarded a grant to realize your idea, internship, scholarship, and other prizes available to the project presenters;
2. Work on your project proposal with the supervision of an expert (in setting up business initiatives) before the event.
1. Project presenters will get a chance to win a Youth Time Idea grant and receive up to 10.000 EUR for implementation of your project (Youth Time Idea Grant will fund 70% of the total proposed budget).
2. Project presenters will compete for two fully funded scholarships to study on Bachelor or Master’s program (upon your choice) in Zagreb School of Business (Croatia) and IPMI International Business School (Indonesia);
3. Paid Internship at the International Youth Society Of Eco Friendly Renewable Technology (India) will be offered to one of the Youth Global Forum attendees;
4. Rich cultural exchange program which includes trips to see some of Amsterdam’s most iconic attractions;
5. Official welcome and closing dinners, as well as the projects awarding ceremony in special stunning spots in Amsterdam.
Youth Time expect from applicants to:
1. Take part in all components of the program and practice punctuality.
2. Hand in your project proposal before Youth Time’s set deadlines.
3. Follow Youth Time’s Code of Conduct.
1. Be 20 to 35 years old at the time of the application.
2. Open to all Master or Phd Students around the world.
3. Be a social entrepreneurs, young professionals, persons working at/with startup incubators and/or accelerators.
4. Fluent in English (reading, writing, speaking).
Applicant can either apply as a project presenter or a basic participant.
HOW TO APPLY:
To apply Youth Global Forum for Master or Phd Students, applicants must fill in the online application form.
Youth Time International Movement
Online Application Form
Thanks for reading Youth Global Forum for Master / PhD Students Partially Funded. Please share...!